How do you learn best in school?

If you want to succeed and do a good job, to earn it. If you want to do well in school then you need to work efficiently, effectively, do your best most importantly, manage your time well. My mom always tells me: “there’s always a time to have fun and a time to be serious but never the two together. To manage your time well you need to put academics before everything else and stay on top of your work. After you finish all your tasks you are liberated, free, relaxed. It always feels good to know you don’t have wait Sunday night to finish all your work because of procrastination. I’ve been there before. On top of time management and responsibility, participate in class and ask questions because it may even help your peers. It is also very important to be organized and so you don’t get lost and make mistakes that could’ve been easily avoided. Finally, try to stay on everyone’s good side (teachers, staff, and friends or classmates) sometimes, drama and personal issues can be a distraction on how well you do.