What I like best about Technology

Technology has a big impact on the 21st century and the daily lives of people. There are two sides to technology. In the olden days, people spread their ideas by commerce, trade, colonization, and machines that evolved such as the printing press. There are two sides to technology because it is not just devices and electricity.Today, technology helps us spread our ideas and even creates new careers that didn’t exist a decade ago. What I like about technology is that it has many benefits on the way we learn and helps us develop our ideas. In 10 years, I imagine that we may not even have to use any paper and this would have an effect on our environment. I really like that technology helps us get things done faster (calculators) and it even helps us communicate faster. Nowadays, new technologies have developed like cellular phones, portable devices and many more. It’s how everyone communicates! My grandmother has the most recent Samsung! Finally, what I like best about technology is that it is not just something that demands electricity! A pencil is a technology! Image result for pencilWorks Cited

“Yellow Pencil – Pixabay: Free.” Pixabay Images – Free, pixabay.com/fr/crayon-jaune-%C3%A9crit-%C3%A9crire-outil-

33449/.